You are not logged in!
Do you want to login? It's free!
Who do you implu? Create a Free Account!
Executives are moving around. Current trends show an ever-increasing migration of talent. With this in mind, implu offers a valuable service for those needing current information.
There are 400 new U.S. public company executives and directors in the past thirty days. Have you contacted them, yet?
implu is an online tool for prospecting, networking and market research. No other site keeps you informed with daily news, custom searches and daily email alerts. No other site provides you with an executive's business associations allowing you to network your way into new clients. No other site provides comprehensive company information on just one page.
Here are just a few examples of what implu can do for you:
- Find contact info for all CEOs and CFOs of U.S public companies.
- Receive the implu daily news feed covering U.S. public companies, executives, board members and major investors.
- Setup a custom dashboard of alerts and saved searches to focus on area of speciality.
- Discover which companies have common executives and board members.
Login now (it's free!) and receive immediate access to our complete database.
implu By The Numbers
Who do you implu?
- 242,101 officers and directors.
- 16,580 companies.
- 4,172 Executives in the semiconductor industry.
- 2,654 CFOs in California.
- 225 Executives in North Dakota.
- 211 Executives in 90210.
- 94 CEOs in Boston.
- 8 people updated every hour, every day.
Recent News: New Companies
VISTA OUTDOOR INC. (ARLINGTON, VA), ORDNANCE & ACCESSORIES, (NO VEHICLES/GUIDED MISSILES)
- ELECTROMEDICAL AND ELECTROTHERAPEUTIC APPARATUS
- Intel Acquires Wind River Systems for $884 Million
- Southwest CFO: No cash problem
- Walter W. Bettinger II Appointed SCHWAB CHARLES CORP President & CEO
- MICHAEL MACMILLAN, SEVP, GROUP PRESIDENT at TJX COMPANIES ($TJX) is now on implu
- SIX FLAGS Files For Bankruptcy
- EDWARD E WHITACRE, JR Will Become General Motors Chairman After Bankruptcy
- SEC Filing Charges Against Former Countrywide CEO Angelo R Mozilo
- Best Buy iPhone Inventory Running Low
- Former Bear Stearns CEO Joins Guggenheim Partners
- General Motors to the Pink Sheet - GMGMQ
- Peter G Peterson Foundation to Receive $1 Billion
- (Read More)
- SUSA REGISTERED FUND, L.L.C.
- ABERDEEN GREATER CHINA FUND, INC.
- SUN BANCORP INC /NJ/
- CHINA FORESTRY INC
- INTERNATIONAL COAL GROUP, INC.
- ALTEGRIS WINTON FUTURES FUND, L.P.
- BANKUNITED, INC.
- HOME DEPOT INC
- CLEVELAND ELECTRIC ILLUMINATING CO
- GOVERNOR & CO OF THE BANK OF IRELAND