You are not logged in!
Do you want to login? It's free!
After nearly seven years of providing public data, we have decided to shut down the www.implu.com website. Our final day of operation will be March 31, 2015. Thank you for using www.implu.com!
Who do you implu? Create a Free Account!
15--LOWER L/H WRAP COWLING
Solicitation Number: SPRTA1-12-R-0307
Agency: Department of the Air Force
Office: Air Force Materiel Command
Location: Tinker OC-ALC - (Central Contracting)
Notice Type: PRESOL
Synopsis1. Estimated solicitation issue date 30 Apr 12 estimatedsolicitation response date 29 May 12
2. RFP #: SPRTA1-12-R-0307
3. PR#: FD2030-12-70130
4. Nomenclature/Noun: Lower L/H Wrap Cowling and Upper R/H WrapCowling
5. NSN: 1560-00-856-7983FG and 1560-00-856-7982FG
6. PN: 35-19780-502 and 35-19780-503
7. Application (Engine or Aircraft): B-52 Bomber
8. AMC: 1/C
9. History: Last Buy was 30 Nov 2005
10. Description/Function: L/H Cowling protects lower L/H frontsides of engine. R/H Cowling protects upper R/H front sides of engine.
11. Dimensions: approximately 60 inches in length, 50 inches inwidth and 70 inches in height.
12. Material: Constructed with aluminum, steel alloys, stringers,longerons, brackets, skin and assorted aircraft approved fasteners.
13. Qualified Sources: Lockheed Martin (Cage Code: 1GWH1), RohrIncorporated (Cage Code 51563), The Nordham Group (Cage Code: 29957) andThe Boeing Company (Cage Code 82918). 14. Qualification requirements are applicable. One or more of theitems under this acquisition is subject to Free Trade Agreements
15. First Article: Applicable
16. Export Control: This is an export controlled acquisition.
17. Award of a firm fixed price contract with a quantity rangebetween 2-18 each.
18. Required Delivery: beginning on or before 30 Aug 2012.
Destination: SW3211 19. Mandatory Language: This is a full and open, limited sources, competitive requirement. Allproposals received within 45 days after date of publication of thissynopsis will not be considered by the Government. A Determination bythe Government not to compete this proposed contract based uponresponses to this notice is solely within the discretion of theGovernment. Information received will normally be considered solely forthe purpose of determining whether to conduct a competitive procurement.
Award will be made only if the offeror, the product/service, or themanufacturer meets qualification requirements at the time of award inaccordance with FAR 52.209-1. AWARD WILL NOT BE WITHHELD AWAITINGQUALFICATION. Potential sources are not to utilize intellectualproperty developed by the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) or anythird party.
For qualification information/source approval request contact JamesMcNeil, DSCR/ZBAB, at extension (405) 739-4346. Written procedure willbe used for this solicitation. No telephone requests. Only written orfaxed requests received directly from the requestors are acceptable.Note: While price will be a significant factor in the evaluation ofoffers, the final contract award may be based on a combination of price,technical capability, and past performances detailed in thesolicitation.
Based on market research, the Government is not using the policiescontained in Part 12, Acquisition of Commercial Items, in itssolicitation for the described supplies or services. However,interested persons may identify to the contracting officer theirinterest and capability to satisfy the Government's requirement with acommercial item within 15 days of this notice.
Note: An Ombudsman has been appointed to hear concerns from Offerors orpotential Offerors during the proposal development phase of thisacquisition. The purpose of the Ombudsman is not to diminish theauthority of the program director or contracting officer, but tocommunicate contractor concerns, issues, disagreements, andrecommendations to the appropriate government personnel. When requested,the Ombudsman will maintain strict confidentiality as to source of theconcern. The Ombudsman does not participate in the evaluation ofproposals or in the source selection process. Interested parties areinvited to call the Ombudsman at (405) 736-8253. DO NOT CALL THISNUMBER FOR SOLICITATION REQUESTS.
20. UID: If unit price exceeds $5,000.00 then UID requirementswill apply.
21. Small Business Set-Aside. Not applicable
21. Point of contact is DLA-Aviation, Albert Long, (405)739-4440.
Contracting Office AddressDLA AVIATION AT OKLAHOMA CITY, OK; DLR PROCUREMENT OPERATIONS(AO);3001 STAFF DRIVE; TINKER AFB; OK; 73145
ContactAlbert Long, Phone 405-739-4440, Fax 000-000-0000, Emailalbert.email@example.com Albert Long
Additional InformationLink To Document
General InfoPosted: 2012-04-12
Response Date: 2012-05-29
Archive Date: 1969-12-31
Set Aside: N/A
Classification Code: Aircraft & airframe structural components
NAICS: Other Aircraft Parts and Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing