You are not logged in!
Do you want to login? It's free!
Who do you implu? Create a Free Account!
Related News Outlets
- Case Studies in Environmental Medicine | ATSDR - CSEM
- CDC Emergency Preparedness and Response: Recent Outbreaks and Incidents
- CDC Emergency Preparedness and Response: What's New
- CDC Emergency Text Messages
- CDC en Español
- CDC Flu updates
- CDC HIV/AIDS Prevention
- CDC Travel Notices plus News and Announcments
- CDC's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report
- CDC's Preventing Chronic Disease
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Environmental Health
- FDA Consumer Health Information Updates
- FDA MedWatch
- Food and Drug Administration Press Releases
- Food and Drug Administration--Enforcement Report
- Food and Drug Adminstration (FDA): CDRHNew
- Food and Drug Adminstration (FDA): Patient Safety News
- Health Marketing Musings
- HHS News and Events
- National Environmental Public Health Tracking Program
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) News Releases
- Public Health Matters
- What's New at CBER
Create a free account and automatically get e-mail alerts on news like this!
NEW: Health Alert Network (HAN) #357 Notice to Healthcare Providers: Recognizing and Reporting Serogroup B Meningococcal Disease Associated with Outbreaks at Princeton University and the University of California at Santa Barbara
The purposes of this advisory is to alert healthcare professionals about a prolonged meningococcal disease outbreak at Princeton University and a recent outbreak at the University of California, Santa Barbara and the potential for cases to occur among students traveling to their home states for Thanksgiving break, to advise healthcare providers about reporting suspected cases of meningococcal disease to their Department of Health, and to provide information about PCR testing of isolates from serogroup B meningococcal disease cases at CDC.