You are not logged in!
Do you want to login? It's free!
Who do you implu? Create a Free Account!
Related News Outlets
- Case Studies in Environmental Medicine | ATSDR - CSEM
- CDC Clinician Outreach and Communication Activity (COCA)
- CDC Emergency Preparedness and Response: Recent Outbreaks and Incidents
- CDC Emergency Preparedness and Response: What's New
- CDC Emergency Text Messages
- CDC en Español
- CDC Flu updates
- CDC HIV/AIDS Prevention
- CDC Travel Notices plus News and Announcments
- CDC's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report
- CDC's Preventing Chronic Disease
- CDRH Consumer News
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Environmental Health
- FDA Consumer Health Information Updates
- FDA MedWatch
- Food and Drug Administration Press Releases
- Food and Drug Administration--Enforcement Report
- Food and Drug Adminstration (FDA): CDRHNew
- Food and Drug Adminstration (FDA): Patient Safety News
- Health Marketing Musings
- HHS News and Events
- National Environmental Public Health Tracking Program
- Public Health Matters
- What's New at CBER
A new study shows that Kineret (anakinra), a medication approved for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, is effective in stopping the progression of organ damage in people with neonatal-onset multisystem inflammatory disease (NOMID). This rare and debilitating genetic disorder causes persistent inflammation and ongoing tissue damage. The research was performed by scientists at the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), part of the National Institutes of Health.
Create a free account and automatically get e-mail alerts on news like this!
NIH celebrates Brain Awareness Week 2014.
11 hr, 11 min ago
Permanent lenses lead to more repeat eye surgeries, NIH study finds.
Multi-center trial offers hope for millions of Americans with severe tinnitus.
NIH-funded scientists reveal how a genetic code variation results in devastating brain diseases.
NIH study of couples implicates three common phthalates in delay.
Study suggests that people prone to developing allergies are going to develop an allergy to whatever is in their environment.
Largest study of mental health risk and resilience ever conducted among U.S. military personnel.
Mutation in related gene found in patient with Carney Complex.
NIH-EU supported study demonstrates critical role of nurses in improving patient outcomes.
Information on older adults is largest ever resource for researchers.
NIH’s annual celebration of Rare Disease Day is held to raise awareness about the more than 6,500 rare diseases.
These new findings have been compiled and published as the Hispanic Community Health Study Data Book: A Report to the Communities.
Researchers advise reducing risk through diet, exercise, not smoking.