You are not logged in!
Do you want to login? It's free!
Who do you implu? Create a Free Account!
Related News Outlets
- Case Studies in Environmental Medicine | ATSDR - CSEM
- CDC HIV/AIDS Prevention
- CDC Travel Notices plus News and Announcments
- CDC's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report
- CDC's Preventing Chronic Disease
- CDRH Consumer News
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- FDA Consumer Health Information Updates
- FDA MedWatch
- Food and Drug Administration Press Releases
- Food and Drug Administration--Enforcement Report
- Food and Drug Adminstration (FDA): CDRHNew
- HHS News and Events
- Medical Device Approvals
- What's New at CBER
A new study shows that Kineret (anakinra), a medication approved for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, is effective in stopping the progression of organ damage in people with neonatal-onset multisystem inflammatory disease (NOMID). This rare and debilitating genetic disorder causes persistent inflammation and ongoing tissue damage. The research was performed by scientists at the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), part of the National Institutes of Health.
Create a free account and automatically get e-mail alerts on news like this!
TCGA tumor genome sequencing analyses offer new insights into the effects of HPV and smoking, and find genomic similarities with other cancers.
Web portal will help approved professionals to plan clinical studies.
NIH-funded study may change the way scientists photograph large tissues.
Pre-clinical studies in mice reveal ways to reduce cancer risk with modified treatment.
Shift in fear retrieval circuitry eyed in anxiety disorders – NIH-funded studies.
Nearly 42 percent of U.S. adults who drink also report using medications known to interact with alcohol.