You are not logged in!
Do you want to login? It's free!
After nearly seven years of providing public data, we have decided to shut down the www.implu.com website. Our final day of operation will be March 31, 2015. Thank you for using www.implu.com!
Who do you implu? Create a Free Account!
Related News Outlets
- Case Studies in Environmental Medicine | ATSDR - CSEM
- CDC HIV/AIDS Prevention
- CDC Travel Notices plus News and Announcments
- CDC's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report
- CDC's Preventing Chronic Disease
- CDRH Consumer News
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- FDA Consumer Health Information Updates
- FDA MedWatch
- Food and Drug Administration Press Releases
- Food and Drug Administration--Enforcement Report
- Food and Drug Adminstration (FDA): CDRHNew
- HHS News and Events
- Medical Device Approvals
- What's New at CBER
A new study shows that Kineret (anakinra), a medication approved for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, is effective in stopping the progression of organ damage in people with neonatal-onset multisystem inflammatory disease (NOMID). This rare and debilitating genetic disorder causes persistent inflammation and ongoing tissue damage. The research was performed by scientists at the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), part of the National Institutes of Health.
Create a free account and automatically get e-mail alerts on news like this!
NIH-funded research suggests novel way to improve vaccine efficacy in brain tumors.
First prize winner will be awarded $200,000.
Status changes from serious to critical condition.
Challenge seeks new tools to enable researchers to predict the behavior and function of a single cell in complex tissue.